- Find New Authors to Read (my goal is 36 – 3 per month)
- Rate all books I read on amazon, bn, and goodreads. I prefer to discuss the things I enjoy most about a book more than I do assigning a single digit number to put a “value” on a book. However, in the past year I’ve come to realize how important book ratings are to authors. As in the past, I will never bash an author. Therefore, if I feel like the book deserves a 1 or 2 star rating, I will refrain from blogging and rating the book.
- Read 6 books outside of the romance genre
- Create 2 more weekly book-related posts
- Archive favorite quotes from books
What are your reading or book blogging goals for 2016?