Ever had a recipe that combines chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk? Heaven, right? This recipe makes it even better by swirling together both chocolate and peanut butter. The two flavors pair together perfectly.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pinwheels
2 hours 30 mins
These no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pinwheels are easy with only 3 ingredients! They are made up of two layers of fudge, rolled together into a pinwheel shape!
Serves: about 24-30 candies
- 1½ cups peanut butter chips
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 15×10″ baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium, microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter chips and half the can of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir. If not completely smooth, microwave again for 15 seconds, and stir until smooth. Mixture will be thick like fudge.
- Spread into prepared pan, using your hands to smooth it out if you have to (it’s not sticky, so it will spread easily!).
- In another medium, microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and the rest of the sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir. If not completely smooth, microwave again for 15 seconds, and stir until smooth. Mixture will be thick like fudge.
- Spread on top of the peanut butter mixture carefully.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. Starting at the long side, roll up carefully and tightly, making sure to leave the foil behind. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours before slicing.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks.
Recipe found at http://www.thereciperebel.com/no-bake-chocolate-peanut-butter-pinwheels/
SEE RELATED POSTS
Milk Chocolate Fudge